Visiting United Kingdom

Most EU congress participants will not require a visa to visit Finland. People holding an EU residence card issued under the EU regulations on free movement issued by a Schengen country do not need a visa.

The website of the Government of United Kingdom provides information on obtaining a visa, should you need one.

Should you require a visa, EBA recommends that you apply for the document well in advance at the nearest British mission in your country. If you apply less than 15 days before your scheduled departure, the Government of United Kingdom cannot guarantee that you will obtain your visa in time.

Submit your visa application at a mission or visa centre in person. An application cannot be sent by e-mail or telefax.

Letter of invitation

Should you need a Letter of Invitation to support your visa application in order to attend the 20th ISBI, please download and complete the Letter of Invitation below. By completing the form, you accept sole responsibility for the information you provide. In case of clandestine immigration, the secretariat will not accept any liability.