The organizing committee invites you to submit abstracts for the 20th Congress of the International Society for Burn Injuries from 14-17 June 2021, ICC Birmingham
Abstract deadline: 1 February 2021
Confirmation of abstract acceptance: second half of March 2021
–> Please note: authors may submit a maximum of 3 abstracts!
For those who have submitted abstracts in 2020: please be informed that all abstracts have to re-submitted for the ISBI 2021 congress.
- Abstracts can be submitted for oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts may be submitted via internet only. Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Authors may submit a maximum of 3 abstracts.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Instructions on the preparation for poster and oral presentation will be included with the notification of acceptance.
- Registrations not received / paid by the deadline, will result in a rejection of the submitted abstract. Confirmations of acceptance are sent to those persons who submitted the abstract (contact author), if you did not receive an e-mail with a confirmation, please contact the secretariat by e-mail: email@example.com.
NOTE: If you did not receive a (automatic generated) confirmation of receipt from the secretarial office, your abstract has not been received. Please send an e-mail in order to resolve this.
- The presenting author of the abstract must be registered for ISBI 2020. The presenting author MUST REGISTER AND PAY THE APPLICABLE FEE BY 1 MAY 2021.
- If you have any problems with submitting your abstract on our website, please contact the administration office for assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the Scientific Committee.
- No travel compensation is provided for abstract presenters.
Abstracts will be published in the congress abstract book. All abstracts will be published as submitted.
- The content of the abstract must be related to one of the topics listed below:
- To ensure smooth scoring of papers, the topic of your work must be selected during the submission process.
- For standardization, the acceptable length of the abstract is a maximum of 2500 characters (approx 400 words).
- Abstracts must be written and presented in English. Abstract that are not written in understandable English will be rejected and/or returned to the author(s) for revision.
- After submission of the (author) data it is not possible to make any online changes (through the system). Editing is possible until June 1, 2020, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- The abstract should be structured into the following sections:
- A title which clearly indicates the nature of the investigation
- Figures may be submitted with a maximum file size is 10 MB with a resolution of 300 dpi. Figures are allowed in the following formats: PNG, GIF, JPG.
- Please ensure your abstract does not contain spelling, grammar, or scientific mistakes, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. Linguistic accuracy is your responsibility. No proof reading will be done.
Authors may apply for the following prizes:
Haberal Education Foundation Nursing Award
Professor Aikawa ISBI Young Investigator Prize
Andre Zagame Outstanding Rehabilitation Therapist Award